The IST1 gene encodes a protein with MIT-interacting motifs that interacts with components of endosomal sorting complexes required for transport (ESCRT). ESCRT functions in vesicle budding, such as that which occurs during membrane abscission in cytokinesis. There is a pseudogene for IST1 on chromosome 19. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding multiple isoforms have been observed for IST1 (provided by RefSeq, Aug 2012).
Rabbit anti Human IST1 homolog antibody detects a band of 36 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti IST1 detects a band of approximately 36 kDa in Raji cell lysate
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the N-terminal region of Human IST1
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IST1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|