Goat anti Human IgG (Fc) antibody recognizes the Fc portion of human IgG. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-peroxidase, anti-Goat Serum, Human IgG, Human IgG (Fc) and Human Serum. No reaction was observed against human IgG F(ab′)2.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IgG were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.005% Gentamicin sulfate
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human IgG (Fc) fragment.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01860 Related reagents
- P01857 Related reagents
- P01859 Related reagents
- P01861 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHG1 Related reagents
- IGHG2 Related reagents
- IGHG3 Related reagents
- IGHG4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/500|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052A||100 ml||C E P WB|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052B||500 ml||C E P WB|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052C||1000 ml||C E P WB|
|TMB Signal+||BUF054A||100 ml||E|
|TMB Core||BUF056A||100 ml||E|
|TMB Core+||BUF062A||100 ml||E|
|Histar Detection System||STAR3000A||50 Tests||C P|
|Histar Detection System||STAR3000B||150 Tests||C P|
|Histar Detection System||STAR3000C||500 Tests||C P|
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Banerjee, K. et al. (2010) IgG subclass profiles in infected HIV type 1 controllers and chronic progressors and in uninfected recipients of Env vaccines.
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 26: 445-58.