Immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-goat serum, human IgG, human IgG (Fc) and human serum. No reaction was observed against human IgG F(ab')2.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
0.001M Magnesium Chloride
0.0001M Zinc Chloride
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human IgG Fc fragment.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/200||1/1,000|
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Zeman, D. et al. (2012) Detection of oligoclonal IgG kappa and IgG lambda bands in cerebrospinal fluid and serum with Hevylite™ antibodies. comparison with the free light chain oligoclonal pattern.
Fluids Barriers CNS. 9: 5.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra