|Goat anti Human IgG (Fc) antibody conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase recognizes the Fc frafment of the human IgG heavy chain.
Immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-goat serum, human IgG, human IgG (Fc) and human serum. No reaction was observed against human IgG F(ab')2.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
0.001M Magnesium Chloride
0.0001M Zinc Chloride
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human IgG Fc fragment.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/200||1/1,000|
References for IgG antibody
Zeman, D. et al. (2012) Detection of oligoclonal IgG kappa and IgG lambda bands in cerebrospinal fluid and serum with Hevylite™ antibodies. comparison with the free light chain oligoclonal pattern.
Fluids Barriers CNS. 9: 5.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up