Goat anti Human IgG antibody is specific for Human IgG. Assay by IEP resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-peroxidase, anti-goat serum, human IgG and human serum.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1ml deionised water. For extended storage aliquot and freeze.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Goat anti Human IgG antibody was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography with human IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorbtion to remove unwanted cross reactivity.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|1%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Human IgG, whole molecule.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 2.0 mg/ml
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
complement activation, classical pathway
innate immune response
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available