Goat anti Human IgG antibody is specific for Human IgG. Assay by IEP resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-peroxidase, anti-goat serum, human IgG and human serum.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1ml deionised water. For extended storage aliquot and freeze.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Goat anti Human IgG antibody was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography with human IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorbtion to remove unwanted cross reactivity.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|1%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Human IgG, whole molecule.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 2.0 mg/ml
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
complement activation, classical pathway
innate immune response
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra