Goat anti Human IgG antibody is specific for Human IgG. Assay by IEP resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-peroxidase, anti-goat serum, human IgG and human serum.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1ml deionised water. For extended storage aliquot and freeze.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Goat anti Human IgG antibody was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography with human IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorbtion to remove unwanted cross reactivity.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.01% Gentamicin sulphate 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human IgG, whole molecule.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 2.0 mg/ml
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- P01859 Related reagents
- P01860 Related reagents
- P01861 Related reagents
- P01834 Related reagents
- P01857 Related reagents
- P0CG04 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGKC Related reagents
- IGHG1 Related reagents
- IGHG2 Related reagents
- IGHG3 Related reagents
- IGHG4 Related reagents
- IGLV2-14 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/1,000||1/5,000|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052A||100 ml||C E P WB|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052B||500 ml||C E P WB|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052C||1000 ml||C E P WB|
|TMB Signal+||BUF054A||100 ml||E|
|TMB Core||BUF056A||100 ml||E|
|TMB Core+||BUF062A||100 ml||E|