Filter by Application:F Reset
Goat anti Human IgD:FITC
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Human IgD antibody recognizes the heavy chain of human IgD and has been cross absorbed against human IgM, IgA and IgG. Goat anti Human IgD antibody might cross react with IgD from other species.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IgD were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human IgD paraproteins.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up