Goat anti Human IgD antibody recognizes human IgD and has been cross-adsorbed against human IgA, IgG and IgM to ensure class specificity. This antibody may also cross react with mouse IgD.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IgD were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with human IgD paraproteins. The preparation was purified by affinity chromatography on human IgD covalently linked to agarose.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|0.1%||Sodium Azide (NaN3)|
- Human IgD.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgD antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra