Goat anti Human IgD antibody recognizes human IgD and has been cross-adsorbed against human IgA, IgG and IgM to ensure class specificity. This antibody may also cross react with mouse IgD.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IgD were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with human IgD paraproteins. The preparation was purified by affinity chromatography on human IgD covalently linked to agarose.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3) Stabilizing agent
- Human IgD.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- P01880 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHD Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgD antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)