Goat anti Human IgD:RPE
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Human IgD antibody recognizes human IgD and has been cross-adsorbed against human IgA, IgG and IgM to ensure class specificity. This antibody may also cross react with mouse IgD.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IgD were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with human IgD paraproteins. The preparation was purified by affinity chromatography on human IgD covalently linked to agarose.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Stabilizing agent (sucrose)
- Human IgD.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up