Hyaluronic Acid antibody
Sheep anti Hyaluronic Acid
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- Hyaluronic Acid
|Sheep anti hyaluronic acid antibody recognizes hyaluronic acid, a mucopolysaccharide which is an integral part of the gel-like substance of animal connective tissue that serves as a lubricating and protective agent.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Broad Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Hyaluronic acid from human umbilical cord.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- 1For direct ELISA, coat wells with 1% glutaraldehyde for 5 minutes at room temperature, followed by 3x PBS wash steps prior to coating with hyaluronic acid.
References for Hyaluronic Acid antibody
Feng, H. et al. (2015) Hyaluronan up-regulation is linked to renal dysfunction and hearing loss induced by silver nanoparticles.
Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 272 (10): 2629-42.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up