GSK3 Alpha antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti GSK3 Alpha
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- GSK3 Alpha
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti GSK3 alpha detects a band of approximately 51 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 76-105 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human GSK3 alpha
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0010905 negative regulation of UDP-glucose catabolic process
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030877 beta-catenin destruction complex
- GO:0034236 protein kinase A catalytic subunit binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045732 positive regulation of protein catabolic process
- GO:0046325 negative regulation of glucose import
- GO:0046627 negative regulation of insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050321 tau-protein kinase activity
- GO:0051348 negative regulation of transferase activity
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up