Sheep anti Human Glucagon (C-Terminal)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Sheep anti Human glucagon antibody recognizes the C terminal of Glucagon, a linear peptide of 29 amino acids. Its primary sequence is highly conserved among vertebrates.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Glucagon amino acids 19-29, prepared by enzymatic cleavage of Porcine glucagon, conjugated with bovine thyroglobulin carrier protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Glucagon antibody
Figueroa, D.J. et al. (2000) Expression of the type I diabetes-associated gene LRP5 in macrophages, vitamin A system cells, and the Islets of Langerhans suggests multiple potential roles in diabetes.
J Histochem Cytochem. 48 (10): 1357-68.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007631 feeding behavior
- GO:0050796 regulation of insulin secretion
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0071377 cellular response to glucagon stimulus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up