Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti galectin-1 detects a band of approximately 13 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E.coli derived recombinant human galectin-1.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016936 galactoside binding
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005578 proteinaceous extracellular matrix
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up