Erythropoietin Receptor antibody
Rabbit anti Erythropoietin Receptor
Rabbit anti human erythropoietin receptor antibody recognizes EPOR. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The erythropoietin receptor is a member of the cytokine receptor family. Upon erythropoietin binding, this receptor activates JAK2 tyrosine kinase which activates different intracellular pathways including Ras/MAP kinase, phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and STAT transcription factors. The stimulated erythropoietin receptor appears to have a role in erythroid cell survival. Defects in the erythropoietin receptor may produce erythroleukemia and familial erythrocytosis. Dysregulation of the erythropoietin receptor may affect the growth of certain tumors. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, May 2010).
Rabbit anti Human erythropoietin receptor antibody detects a band of 55 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti erythropoietin receptor detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in K562 cell lysate
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 470-504 of human erythropoietin receptor
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P19235 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- EPOR Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004900 erythropoietin receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Erythropoietin Receptor antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.