Disabled Homolog 2 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti Disabled Homolog 2
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Disabled Homolog 2
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti disabled homolog 2 detects a band of approximately 96 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 743-770 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human disabled homolog 2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001934 positive regulation of protein phosphorylation
- GO:0005905 coated pit
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0030665 clathrin coated vesicle membrane
- GO:0032091 negative regulation of protein binding
- GO:0032436 positive regulation of proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0045892 negative regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0045893 positive regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0090090 negative regulation of canonical Wnt receptor signaling pathway
- GO:2000096 positive regulation of Wnt receptor signaling pathway, planar cell polarity pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up