Expression of CDX2 in intestinal-type gastric cancer, colorectal carcinomas and intestinal metaplasia of the stomach, may serve as an early marker of Barrett's oesophagus, the premalignant lesion of oesophageal adenocarcinoma.
Goat anti Human CDX2 antibody (AHP1568) is not expected to recognise CDX1 or CDX4.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Expected from Sequence Dog Expected from Sequence Rat Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CDX2 was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence EQLSPGGQRRNLCE corresponding to the internal region of CDX2 (NP_001256.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0009887 organ morphogenesis
- GO:0030528 transcription regulator activity
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of CDX2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP1568 detects a band of approximately 38kDa in human kidney and liver cell lysates.