Rabbit anti Human CDw198 antibody recognizes the chemokine receptor CCR8, also known as CDw198, which has been identified as a co-receptor for HIV infection. CCR8 is a receptor for the human chemokine 1-309 which is expressed on spleen, thymus and T lymphoblastic cell lines. Rabbit anti Human CDw198 antibody (AHP567) detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in western blotting.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to CDw198 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbit with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.02% Sodium Azide
- Peptide corresponding to amino acids 183 to 201 of human CDw198 (CCR8).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P51685 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CCR8 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007204 elevation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of CDw198 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Biotin||2AB02B||1 ml||C E P WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):Biotin||STAR121B||1 mg||E WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR121F||1 mg||F|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR121P||1 mg||E WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR124P||1 mg||C E WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:FITC||STAR34B||1 mg||C F|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:RPE||STAR35A||1 ml||F|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®488||STAR36D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®680||STAR36D680GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Dylight®800||STAR36D800GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
Product Specific References
Goya, I. et al. (1998) Identification of CCR8 as the specific receptor for the human beta-chemokine I-309: cloning and molecular characterization of murine CCR8 as the receptor for TCA-3.
J Immunol. 160 (4): 1975-81.