Rabbit anti CD54
CD54 antibody recognizes recognizes human CD54, also known as ICAM-1, major group rhinovirus receptor or intercellular adhesion molecule 1. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
CD54 is highly expressed on activated endothelial cells (Favoloro 1993) and plays a role in transendothelial cell migration to sites of acute inflammation, functioning primarily as an adhesion molecule between endothelial cells and leucocytes, following injury or stress (Manes and Pober 2011). Levels of soluble CD54 in serum (Matalliotakis et al. 2001) or urine (Kim et al. 2006) can be potentially used as an indication of infection, inflammation and certain tumors, and as a target for immunosuppression in transplantation.
Rabbit anti Human CD54 antibody recognizes human CD54 as a single band of ~92 kDa in Raji cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD54 antibody detects a band of approximately 92 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human CD54
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P05362 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ICAM1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0007157 heterophilic cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0001910 regulation of leukocyte mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0002291 T cell activation via T cell receptor contact with antigen bound to MHC molecule on antigen presenting cell
- GO:0002693 positive regulation of cellular extravasation
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0022614 membrane to membrane docking
- GO:0046813 virion attachment, binding of host cell surface receptor
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0051856 adhesion to symbiont
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD54 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.