CCT Delta antibody
The chaperonin containing TCP1 (MIM 186980) complex (CCT), also called the TCP1 ring complex, consists of 2 back-to-back rings, each containing 8 unique but homologous subunits, such as CCT delta. CCT assists the folding of newly translated polypeptide substrates through multiple rounds of ATP-driven release and rebinding of partially folded intermediate forms. Substrates of CCT include the cytoskeletal proteins actin and tubulin and alpha-transducin (Won et al. 1998).
Rabbit anti Human CCT delta antibody detects a band of 58 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CCT delta detects a band of approximately 58 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 4-32 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human CCT delta
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005815 microtubule organizing center
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0051084 'de novo' posttranslational protein folding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CCT Delta antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra