Catenin Alpha 1 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti Catenin Alpha 1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Catenin Alpha 1
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti catenin Alpha 1 detects a band of approximately 102 kDa in A431 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5 % BSA
- Peptide with the sequence C-KREKQDETQTKIK, from the internal region of the protein sequence.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005911 cell-cell junction
- GO:0005912 adherens junction
- GO:0008013 beta-catenin binding
- GO:0015629 actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0016342 catenin complex
- GO:0017166 vinculin binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0034332 adherens junction organization
- GO:0042692 muscle cell differentiation
- GO:0043297 apical junction assembly
- GO:0045295 gamma-catenin binding
- GO:0045296 cadherin binding
- GO:0051149 positive regulation of muscle cell differentiation
- GO:0071681 cellular response to indole-3-methanol
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up