Catenin Alpha 1 antibody
Goat anti Catenin Alpha 1
Catenin alpha1 antibody recognizes catenin alpha-1, also known as alpha E-catenin, cadherin-associated protein or renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-13. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Goat anti Human catenin alpha 1 antibody detects a band of 102 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti catenin Alpha 1 detects a band of approximately 102 kDa in A431 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5 % BSA
- Peptide with the sequence C-KREKQDETQTKIK, from the internal region of the protein sequence.
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P35221 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CTNNA1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005911 cell-cell junction
- GO:0005912 adherens junction
- GO:0008013 beta-catenin binding
- GO:0015629 actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0016342 catenin complex
- GO:0017166 vinculin binding
- GO:0034332 adherens junction organization
- GO:0042692 muscle cell differentiation
- GO:0043297 apical junction assembly
- GO:0045295 gamma-catenin binding
- GO:0045296 cadherin binding
- GO:0051149 positive regulation of muscle cell differentiation
- GO:0071681 cellular response to indole-3-methanol
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Catenin Alpha 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||1 ml||C E P WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.