Annexin II antibody
Annexin II acts as an autocrine factor, enhancing the formation of osteoclasts and resorption of bone, and is implicated in both exocytosis and endocytosis. Annexin II is a substrate for both tyrosine and serine/threonine kinases, and is phosphorylated following growth factor stimulation and cellular activation by viral transformation (Brambilla et al. 1991).
Rabbit anti Human annexin II antibody recognizes annexin II as a single band of ~39 kDa in A549 cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions. It also cross reacts with rodent cell line lysates tested.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti annexin II antibody detects a band of approximately 39 kDa in A549 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- 6x His-tagged full-length recombinant human ANXA2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001501 skeletal system development
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0004859 phospholipase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005544 calcium-dependent phospholipid binding
- GO:0005604 basement membrane
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0008092 cytoskeletal protein binding
- GO:0030496 midbody
- GO:0031340 positive regulation of vesicle fusion
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Annexin II antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra