Annexin II antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human annexin II antibody recognizes human annexin II also known as annexin A2 (ANXA2), lipocortin 2, chromobindin-8 or placental anticoagulant protein IV. Annexin II is a 339 amino acid secreted protein containing 4 annexin repeats. Annexin II is a pleiotropic calcium-dependent phospholipid-binding protein and member of the annexin family, abundantly expressed in a variety of tissues including the brain, spleen, kidney and placenta. The protein can exist in a monomer, heterodimer or heterotetramer form.
Annexin II acts as an autocrine factor, enhancing the formation of osteoclasts and resorption of bone, and is implicated in both exocytosis and endocytosis. Annexin II is a substrate for both tyrosine and serine/threonine kinases, and is phosphorylated following growth factor stimulation and cellular activation by viral transformation (Brambilla et al. 1991).
Rabbit anti Human annexin II antibody recognizes annexin II as a single band of ~39 kDa in A549 cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions. It also cross reacts with rodent cell line lysates tested.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti annexin II antibody detects a band of approximately 39 kDa in A549 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- 6x His-tagged full-length recombinant human ANXA2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Lipocortin II
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001501 skeletal system development
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0004859 phospholipase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005544 calcium-dependent phospholipid binding
- GO:0005604 basement membrane
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0008092 cytoskeletal protein binding
- GO:0030496 midbody
- GO:0031340 positive regulation of vesicle fusion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042470 melanosome
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up