Annexin I antibody
Annexin is expressed on the cytosolic face of the plasma membrane, acts as an inhibitor of phospholipase A2, and may exhibit anti-inflammatory activity. Increased expression of the ANXA1 gene in hairy cell leukaemia, can be used in immunohistochemistry as a highly-sensitive diagnostic marker.
Rabbit anti Human annexin I antibody detects asingle band of 39 kDa in a wide range of human cell line lysates. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti annexin I detects a band of approximately 39 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human ANXA1 full-length recombinant protein 6x His tagged.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0001533 cornified envelope
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005544 calcium-dependent phospholipid binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005929 cilium
- GO:0006629 lipid metabolic process
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0016323 basolateral plasma membrane
- GO:0018149 peptide cross-linking
- GO:0019834 phospholipase A2 inhibitor activity
- GO:0030216 keratinocyte differentiation
- GO:0031340 positive regulation of vesicle fusion
- GO:0046632 alpha-beta T cell differentiation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Annexin I antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Product Specific References
Moss, S.E. & Morgan, R.O. (2004) The annexins.
Genome Biol. 5 (4): 219.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra