Sheep anti Human Amylase (Salivary)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Sheep anti Human amylase (salivary) antibody recognizes salivary amylase, formally known as ptyalin, an alpha-amylase digestive enzyme and member of the glycosyl hydrolase 13 family, which breaks down insoluble starch into soluble starches (dextrins) and maltose.
Sheep anti Human Amylase (Salivary) antibody also recognizes porcine amylase (50%) and weakly fungal (Aspergillus spp.) amylase (10%).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Fungal Expected from Sequence Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human salivary amylase was raised by repeated immunisation of sheep with highly purified antigen.
Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Highly pure human salivary amylase.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/20||1/200|
References for Amylase antibody
Bachman, D.E. et al. (2015) Prospective diagnostic accuracy evaluation and clinical utilization of a modified assay for platelet-associated immunoglobulin in thrombocytopenic and nonthrombocytopenic dogs.
Vet Clin Pathol. Aug 24. [Epub ahead of print]
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up