Alpha 2 Macroglobulin antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
Sheep anti Human Alpha 2 Macroglobulin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- Alpha 2 Macroglobulin
|Sheep anti Human alpha 2 macroglobulin antibody recognizes human alpha-2-macroglobulin, a secreted protease inhibitor known to suppress the function of all four classes of proteinases. Sheep anti Human alpha 2 macroglobulin antibody exhibits minimal cross reactivity with related serum proteins.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human alpha-2 macroglobulin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||C E F WB||1.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin|
References for Alpha 2 Macroglobulin antibody
Nedić, O. et al. (2017) Analysis of Four Circulating Complexes of Insulin-Like Growth Factor Binding Proteins in Human Blood during Aging.
Biochemistry (Mosc). 82 (10): 1200-6.
Nedić, O. et al. (2022) Major trace elements and their binding proteins in the early phase of Covid-19 infection.
J Biol Inorg Chem. 27 (2): 261-9.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001869 negative regulation of complement activation, lectin pathway
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004867 serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005096 GTPase activator activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0007597 blood coagulation, intrinsic pathway
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019959 interleukin-8 binding
- GO:0019966 interleukin-1 binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0043120 tumor necrosis factor binding
- GO:0051056 regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up