Alpha 1 Microglobulin antibody
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human alpha-1-microglubulin were raised by repeated immunisations of sheep with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)>
- Highly pure human alpha-1-microglobulin, prepared from the urine of patients with chronic renal proteinuria, molecular weight 25-30 kDa.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004867 serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005215 transporter activity
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0018298 protein-chromophore linkage
- GO:0019855 calcium channel inhibitor activity
- GO:0019862 IgA binding
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0042167 heme catabolic process
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0046329 negative regulation of JNK cascade
- GO:0046904 calcium oxalate binding
- GO:0050777 negative regulation of immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of Alpha 1 Microglobulin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Excessive excretion of this protein has been known to indicate abnormalities of the renal tubules.