Filter by Application:E Reset
Sheep anti Human Albumin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Sheep anti Human serum albumin antibody recognizes human albumin, a soluble protein which constitutes approximately 50% of blood serum protein, acting as a regulator of blood colloidal osmotic pressure and hence blood volume. Albumin is also an important transporter of substances within the bloodstream, such as fatty acids, thyroid hormones, metal ions and steroids.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human albumin were raised by repeated immunisations of sheep with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native human serum albumin, 99% pure as assayed by agarose electrophoresis.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||C E F WB||1.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin|
AHP17900514 0812 163360
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up