|Goat anti Guinea Pig IgG (H/L) antibody recognizes guinea pig IgG (heavy and light chains). using immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA.
Goat anti Guinea Pig IgG (H/L) antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Target Species
- Guinea Pig
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Guinea pig IgG (H & L) were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 0.2% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/50||1/500|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up