Donkey anti Goat IgG (H/L) antibody is adsorbed against human, rabbit, mouse, rat, horse, pig and chicken serum proteins to minimise cross-reactivity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to goat IgG was raised by repeated immunisation of donkey with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.05% Pro-cleanTM400
- Purified goat IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|