Donkey anti Goat IgG (H/L):HRP (Multi Species Adsorbed)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Donkey anti Goat IgG (H/L) antibody recognizes goat IgG (heavy and light chains) and light chains common to other goat immunoglobulins by immunoelectrophoresis.
Donkey anti Goat IgG (H/L) antibody is adsorbed against human, rabbit, mouse, rat, horse, pig and chicken serum proteins to minimise cross-reactivity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to goat IgG was raised by repeated immunisation of donkey with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.05% Pro-clean 400.
- Purified goat IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Goat Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up