Rabbit anti goat IgA antibody recognizes goat IgA and shows no cross-reactivity with other goat immunoglobulin classes in immunoelectrophoresis. Rabbit anti goat IgA antibody may cross-react with IgA from other species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to goat IgA were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.2% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Purified goat IgA
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgA antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052A||100 ml||C E P WB|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052B||500 ml||C E P WB|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052C||1000 ml||C E P WB|
|TMB Signal+||BUF054A||100 ml||E|
|TMB Core||BUF056A||100 ml||E|
|TMB Core+||BUF062A||100 ml||E|