Leukemia Inhibitory Factor antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Chicken anti Bovine leukemia inhibitory factor antibody recognizes bovine leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF), a 22 kDa cytokine belonging to the IL-6 cytokine family.
Bovine LIF is a cytokine that regulates differentiation in a range of cell types including myeloid and neuronal cells, and in particular induction of terminal differentiation in myeloid leukemia cells (Gough et al. 1989).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to bovine leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF) were raised by repeated immunisation of chickens with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant bovine leukemia inhibitory factor
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bovine Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up