Sheep anti Streptokinase
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Sheep anti Streptokinase antibody recognizes intact streptokinase, a metallo-enzyme produced by various strains of Streptococcus that can liquify blood clots by converting plasminogen to plasmin.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified Streptococcus streptokinase.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Streptokinase antibody
Jin, H. et al. (2011) Surface Export of GAPDH/SDH, a Glycolytic Enzyme, Is Essential for Streptococcus pyogenes Virulence.
MBio. 2(3). pii: e00068-11.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up