Feline Leukaemia Virus gp70 antibody | C11D8
Some weak cross-reactivity with the sequence MGPLL found in the FeLV p15e membrane protein may also occur.
This antibody effectively neutralizes all three FeLV subgroups (A,B and C).
Removal of the preservative is recommended prior to use in functional assays.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Feline Leukaemia Virus gp70 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG:HRP (Human Adsorbed)||STAR13B||C E P RE WB||1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for Feline Leukaemia Virus gp70 antibody
Grant, C.K. et al. (1983) Feline leukemia virus envelope gp70 of subgroups B and C defined by monoclonal antibodies with cytotoxic and neutralizing functions.
J Immunol. 131 (6): 3042-8.
Buchmann, A.U. et al. (2010) Does a Feline Leukemia Virus Infection Pave the Way for Bartonella henselae Infection in Cats?
J Clin Microbiol. 48: 3295-300.
Rolim, V.M. et al. (2016) Myocarditis caused by Feline Immunodeficiency Virus in Five Cats with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
J Comp Pathol. 154 (1): 3-8.
Cristo, T.G. et al. (2019) Feline Leukaemia Virus Associated with Leukaemia in Cats in Santa Catarina, Brazil.
J Comp Pathol. 170: 10-21.
Biezus, G. et al. (2020) Plasma Cell Pododermatitis Associated With Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) and Concomitant Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) Infection in a Cat.
Top Companion Anim Med. 41: 100475.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra