Adenovirus Hexon antibody | 1463
Mouse anti Adenovirus Hexon antibody, clone 1463 recognizes the hexon group antigen of numerous Adenovirus. It does not react with Influenza A, Influenza B, RSV, Para 1, 2 or 3, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, H. pylori, or mammalian cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Adenovirus Hexon antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)