Mouse anti Adenovirus Hexon antibody, clone 1463 recognizes the hexon group antigen of numerous Adenovirus. It does not react with Influenza A, Influenza B, RSV, Para 1, 2 or 3, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, H. pylori, or mammalian cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Adenovirus Hexon antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)