L-LACTATE Dehydrogenase antibody | AbD14008_hIgG1
Human anti Plasmodium falciparum LDH, clone AbD14008 was selected by phage display under heat stress conditions. The Tm value for thermal denaturation of the antibody was measured by CD spectroscopy and has been found to be 70 °C.
Human anti Plasmodium falciparum LDH, clone AbD14008 (HCA158) is designed for use as a capture antibody with HCA157P as the detection antibody in sandwich assay development.
Human anti Plasmodium falciparum LDH, clone AbD14008 (HCA158) does not cross react with LDH from Plasmodium vivax.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL ® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This product is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant LDH fusion protein from Plasmodium falciparum.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- GO Terms
- GO:0004459 L-lactate dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of L-LACTATE Dehydrogenase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used for indirect ELISA or as a capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA157P as the detection reagent.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra