L-LACTATE Dehydrogenase antibody | AbD14008_hIgG1
Human anti Plasmodium falciparum LDH, clone AbD14008 was selected by phage display under heat stress conditions. The Tm value for thermal denaturation of the antibody was measured by CD spectroscopy and has been found to be 70 °C.
Human anti Plasmodium falciparum LDH, clone AbD14008 (HCA158) is designed for use as a capture antibody with HCA157P as the detection antibody in sandwich assay development.
Human anti Plasmodium falciparum LDH, clone AbD14008 (HCA158) does not cross react with LDH from Plasmodium vivax.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL ® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This product is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant LDH fusion protein from Plasmodium falciparum.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- P13774 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004459 L-lactate dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of L-LACTATE Dehydrogenase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used for indirect ELISA or as a capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA157P as the detection reagent.