L-LACTATE Dehydrogenase antibody | AbD14008_hIgG1
Filter by Application:E Reset
Human anti Plasmodium falciparum LDH
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- L-LACTATE Dehydrogenase
|Human anti Plasmodium falciparum LDH, clone AbD14008 recognizes LDH (L-lactose dehydrogenase) from the Malaria causing protozoan species Plasmodium falciparum.
Human anti Plasmodium falciparum LDH, clone AbD14008 was selected by phage display under heat stress conditions. The Tm value for thermal denaturation of the antibody was measured by CD spectroscopy and has been found to be 70 °C.
Human anti Plasmodium falciparum LDH, clone AbD14008 (HCA158) is designed for use as a capture antibody with HCA157P as the detection antibody in sandwich assay development.
Human anti Plasmodium falciparum LDH, clone AbD14008 (HCA158) does not cross react with LDH from Plasmodium vivax.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This product is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant LDH fusion protein from Plasmodium falciparum.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- This product may be used for indirect ELISA or as a capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA157P as the detection reagent.
- GO Terms
- GO:0004459 L-lactate dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro. research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
HCA1580214 0214R 161350 163608
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Protozoan Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up