L-LACTATE Dehydrogenase antibody | AbD14001_hIgG1
Filter by Application:FLA Reset
Human anti Plasmodium falciparum LDH:HRP
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- L-LACTATE Dehydrogenase
|Human anti Plasmodium falciparum LDH antibody, clone AbD14001 specifically recognizes LDH (L-lactose dehydrogenase) from the Malaria causing protozoan species Plasmodium falciparum.
Clone AbD14001 was selected by phage display under heat stress conditions. The Tm value for thermal denaturation of the antibody was measured by CD spectroscopy and has been found to be 70 °C.
When conjugated this clone is suitable for use as a detection antibody with HCA158 as the capture antibody in a sandwich assay.
This clone is not cross reactive with LDH from Plasmodium vivax. The Tm value for thermal denaturation of the antibody was measured by CD spectroscopy and has been found to be 71 °C
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. Conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) - liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant LDH fusion protein from Plasmodium falciparum
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- This product may be used in a direct ELISA or as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA158 as the capture reagent.
- GO Terms
- GO:0004459 L-lactate dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro. research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Protozoan Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up