L-LACTATE Dehydrogenase antibody | AbD14001_hIgG1
Clone AbD14001 was selected by phage display under heat stress conditions. The Tm value for thermal denaturation of the antibody was measured by CD spectroscopy and has been found to be 70 °C.
When conjugated this clone is suitable for use as a detection antibody with HCA158 as the capture antibody in a sandwich assay.
This clone is not cross reactive with LDH from Plasmodium vivax. The Tm value for thermal denaturation of the antibody was measured by CD spectroscopy and has been found to be 71 °C
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL ® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. Conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) - liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
HRP Stabiliser (BUF052A)
- Recombinant LDH fusion protein from Plasmodium falciparum
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- GO Terms
- GO:0004459 L-lactate dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of L-LACTATE Dehydrogenase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used in a direct ELISA or as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA158 as the capture reagent.