Kappa Light Chain antibody | LO-MK-1
Rat anti Mouse kappa light chain antibody, clone LO-MK-1 recognises the murine kappa immunoglobulin light chain, and does not cross-react murine immunoglobulin heavy chains or lambda light chains.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.01% Thiomersal 50% Glycerol
- Purified mouse IgG1 kappa.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized LOU/c rats were fused with cells of the rat IR983F myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01837 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Igk-C Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of Kappa Light Chain antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product may be used in a direct ELISA or as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA together with MCA1589 as the capture reagent.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052A||100 ml||C E P WB|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052B||500 ml||C E P WB|
|AbGUARD® HRP Stabilizer Plus||BUF052C||1000 ml||C E P WB|
|TMB Signal+||BUF054A||100 ml||E|
|TMB Core||BUF056A||100 ml||E|
|TMB Core+||BUF062A||100 ml||E|
Product Specific References
References for Kappa Light Chain antibody
Delaunay, T. et al. (1990) Rat (and mouse) monoclonal antibodies. VIII. ELISA measurement of Ig production in mouse hybridoma culture supernatants.
J Immunol Methods. 131 (1): 33-9.
Savignac. M. et al. (2010) Increased B cell proliferation and reduced Ig production in DREAM transgenic mice.
J Immunol. 185:7527-36.
Laffont S et al. (2017) Androgen signaling negatively controls group 2 innate lymphoid cells.
J Exp Med. pii: jem.20161807. [Epub ahead of print]