JAM-C antibody | CRAM-19 H36
Filter by Application:F Reset
Rat anti Mouse JAM-C
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- CRAM-19 H36
|Rat anti Mouse JAM-C, clone CRAM-19 H36 recognizes mouse and human Junctional adhesion molecule C (JAM-C), also known as JAM-3 and, historically, as JAM-2.
JAM-C is expressed at junctions between endothelial and epithelial cells, as well as on leukocytes, platelets, vascular smooth muscle cells and fibroblasts, amongst other cell types. It plays a role in tight junctions and inflammatory processes and interacts with JAM-A and JAM-B.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant soluble JAM-C.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Fischer rats were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for JAM-C antibody
Aurrand-lions, M. et al. (2001) JAM-2, a novel immunoglobulin superfamily molecule, expressed by endothelial and lymphatic cells.
J Biol Chem. 276 (4): 2733-41.
Johnson-léger, C.A. et al. (2002) Junctional adhesion molecule-2 (JAM-2) promotes lymphocyte transendothelial migration.
Blood. 100 (7): 2479-86.
Morita, Y. et al. (2010) Heterogeneity and hierarchy within the most primitive hematopoietic stem cell compartment.
J Exp Med. 207 (6): 1173-82.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0001780 neutrophil homeostasis
- GO:0002250 adaptive immune response
- GO:0002318 myeloid progenitor cell differentiation
- GO:0002523 leukocyte migration involved in inflammatory response
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005923 tight junction
- GO:0030010 establishment of cell polarity
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007286 spermatid development
- GO:0033010 paranodal junction
- GO:0042552 myelination
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0090138 regulation of actin cytoskeleton organization by cell-cell adhesion
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up