CD8 Beta antibody | YTS156.7.7
Rat anti Mouse CD8 Beta:RPE
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- CD8 Beta
|Rat anti Mouse CD8 beta antibody, clone YTS156.7.7 recognizes the murine T-cell surface glycoprotein CD8 beta chain, also known as CD8β, LY-3 or Lyt-3. CD8β is a 213 amino acid ~25 kDa single pass type-1 transmembrane glycoprotein bearing a single Ig-like V-type domain (UniProt: P10300). CD8 is formed of a heterodimer between an α and β subunit linked by a pair of disulphide bonds (IntAct: P10300). The epitope recognized by clone YTS156.7.7 is restricted to the CD8β subunit and centers on Argβ77 and Argβ78) of the D-E loop of CD8β (Shore et al. 2008).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Mouse thymocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD8 Beta antibody
McNicol, A.M. et al. (2007) CD8alpha/alpha homodimers fail to function as co-receptor for a CD8-dependent TCR.
Eur J Immunol. 37 (6): 1634-41.
Shore, D.A. et al. (2008) The crystal structure of CD8 in complex with YTS156.7.7 Fab and interaction with other CD8 antibodies define the binding mode of CD8 alphabeta to MHC class I.
J Mol Biol. 2008 Dec 31;384(5):1190-202.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up