Rat anti Mouse CD39 antibody, clone Duha59 recognizes CD39, also known as Ectonucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase 1 (ENTPD1) or Ecto-ATP diphosphohydrolase. CD39 was first described as a B cell activation marker, but is also expressed on natural killer cells, monocytes, dendritic cells and subsets of activated T cells. It is critical in the regulation of leukocyte accumulation within hypoxic tissues and plays a role in the thromboregulation of platelet and endothelial function activation. CD39, along with CD73, distinguishes regulatory T cells from other resting or activated T cells and plays a role in the suppressive action of regulatory T cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor 488 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- A CD39 expression construct and a final boost with CD39-transfected HEK cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised rats were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
ATP catabolic process
G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
purine ribonucleoside diphosphate catabolic process
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD39 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Negative Isotype Controls Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra