CD39 antibody | Duha59
Rat anti Mouse CD39:Alexa Fluor® 488
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD39 antibody, clone Duha59 recognizes CD39, also known as Ectonucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase 1 (ENTPD1) or Ecto-ATP diphosphohydrolase. CD39 was first described as a B cell activation marker, but is also expressed on natural killer cells, monocytes, dendritic cells and subsets of activated T cells. It is critical in the regulation of leukocyte accumulation within hypoxic tissues and plays a role in the thromboregulation of platelet and endothelial function activation. CD39, along with CD73, distinguishes regulatory T cells from other resting or activated T cells and plays a role in the suppressive action of regulatory T cells.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor 488 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- A CD39 expression construct and a final boost with CD39-transfected HEK cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised rats were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®488 495 519
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Dwyer, K.M. et al. (2007) CD39 and control of cellular immune responses.
Purinergic Signal. 3 (1-2): 171-80.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0017110 nucleoside-diphosphatase activity
- GO:0017111 nucleoside-triphosphatase activity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005605 basal lamina
- GO:0006200 ATP catabolic process
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0009181 purine ribonucleoside diphosphate catabolic process
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up