CD178 antibody | MFL4
Filter by Application:F Reset
Hamster anti Mouse CD178:AlexaFluor®488
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Hamster anti Mouse CD178 antibody, clone MFL4 recognizes both mouse and rat CD178, otherwise known as Fas Ligand/ CD95L, a 40 kDa type II transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the TNF/NGF superfamily, expressed by activated T cells and NK cells, which can be induced on a variety of cells by radiation, heat shock, chemotherapeutic agents and viral infection.
CD178 acts as a key effector of cytotoxicity and in the regulation of immune responses. The binding of CD178 to its receptor CD95 (Fas), induces Fas-mediated apoptosis of target cells, and may be involved in the induction of peripheral tolerance and neutrophil chemotaxis. The binding of decoy receptor 3 (DcR3) to CD178 has been shown to inhibit CD178-mediated apoptosis.
Hamster anti Mouse CD178 antibody, clone MFL4 is reported to block CD178/CD95 induced apoptosis.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor 488 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- B6 mouse FasL/BHK cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®488 495 519
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Hamster (Armenian) IgG Negative Control:Alexa Fluor® 488||MCA2356A488||F||100 Tests/1ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Hamster (Armenian) IgG Negative Control:Alexa Fluor® 488|
References for CD178 antibody
Trinité, B. et al. (2000) A subset of cytolytic dendritic cells in rat.
J Immunol. 165 (8): 4202-8.
Watanabe, T. et al. (2002) Administration of an antigen at a high dose generates regulatory CD4+ T cells expressing CD95 ligand and secreting IL-4 in the liver.
J Immunol. 168 (5): 2188-99.
Kayagaki, N. et al. (1997) Polymorphism of murine Fas ligand that affects the biological activity.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 94 (8): 3914-9.
- FAS Ligand
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0046666 retinal cell programmed cell death
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up