CD117 antibody | 2B8
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CD117 antibody, clone 2B8 recognizes mouse CD117, a ~150 kDa cell surface molecule otherwise known as the Kit, or c-kit, receptor.
Rat anti Mouse CD117 antibody, clone 2B8 recognizes an epitope within the extracellular region of CD117. In mice, CD117 is predominantly expressed on multipotent haematopoietic stem cells from the adult bone marrow and foetal liver.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to StarBright Blue 700 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
0.1% Pluronic F68
0.1% PEG 3350
0.05% Tween 20
- IL-3 dependent mast cells.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Wistar rats were fused with cells of the Fox-NY mouse myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) StarBright Blue 700 470 700
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is covered by U.S. Patent No. 10,150,841 and related U.S. and foreign counterparts
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 5μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl. Best practices suggest a 5 minutes centrifugation at 6,000g prior to sample application.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Ikuta, K. & Weissman, I.L. (1992) Evidence that hematopoietic stem cells express mouse c-kit but do not depend on steel factor for their generation.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 89 (4): 1502-6.
Fleming WH et al. (1993) Steel factor influences the distribution and activity of murine hematopoietic stem cells in vivo.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 90 (8): 3760-4.
Rico-Vargas, S.A. et al. (1994) c-kit expression by B cell precursors in mouse bone marrow. Stimulation of B cell genesis by in vivo treatment with anti-c-kit antibody.
J Immunol. 152 (6): 2845-52.
Manova, K. et al. (1992) c-kit receptor and ligand expression in postnatal development of the mouse cerebellum suggests a function for c-kit in inhibitory interneurons.
J Neurosci. 12 (12): 4663-76.
Maeda, H. et al. (1992) Requirement of c-kit for development of intestinal pacemaker system.
Development. 116 (2): 369-75.
Takagi, M. et al. (1992) Stimulation of mouse connective tissue-type mast cells by hemopoietic stem cell factor, a ligand for the c-kit receptor.
J Immunol. 148 (11): 3446-53.
de Vries, P. et al. (1992) Thymus reconstitution by c-kit-expressing hematopoietic stem cells purified from adult mouse bone marrow.
J Exp Med. 176 (6): 1503-9.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002318 myeloid progenitor cell differentiation
- GO:0002320 lymphoid progenitor cell differentiation
- GO:0002573 myeloid leukocyte differentiation
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005020 stem cell factor receptor activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006687 glycosphingolipid metabolic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0007243 intracellular protein kinase cascade
- GO:0007286 spermatid development
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0009314 response to radiation
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0010628 positive regulation of gene expression
- GO:0018108 peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0019221 cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0035234 germ cell programmed cell death
- GO:0043069 negative regulation of programmed cell death
- GO:0043406 positive regulation of MAP kinase activity
- GO:0046777 protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0048066 developmental pigmentation
- GO:0048070 regulation of developmental pigmentation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up