Infliximab antibody | AbD19370_hIgG1
Human anti Infliximab
Anti-infliximab antibody is a non-neutralizing anti-idiotypic antibody in IgG1 format, suitable for bioanalytical assays for infliximab or biosimilars. It does not inhibit the binding of infliximab to TNF alpha; it is ideal for PK bridging ELISA to measure total drug and as calibrator in ADA assay.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Human anti Infliximab, clone AbD19370_hIgG1 is not paratope-specific and is non-inhibitory; it binds to an epitope outside the infliximab binding site. This epitope is shared with other chimeric antibodies that are highly homologous to infliximab including the chimeric antibody cetuximab, but not rituximab. The antibody can be used as a detection antibody in a pharmacokinetic (PK) assay in the bridging format to measure total drug (free, partially bound and fully bound). As it is a fully human antibody, it can also be used to develop and calibrate immune response assays to measure the anti-drug antibody (ADA) response in patient sera.
Infliximab (branded as Remicade®) is a chimeric monoclonal antibody drug (IgG1/kappa) that has been approved for treatment of psoriasis, Crohn's disease, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ulcerative colitis. It is directed against TNFα and acts by blocking the binding of this cytokine to its receptors. Infliximab also induces apoptosis of TNFα expressing T-lymphocytes.
View a summary of all anti-infliximab antibodies.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD=1.4 nM by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized infliximab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany. Inflectra® is a registered trademark of Hospira, a Pfizer Company. RENFLEXIS™ is a trademark of Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Infliximab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used in a direct ELISA, as a bridging antibody in ADA assays or as a detection antibody in an Infliximab bridging ELISA when conjugated to HRP together with HCA212 as the capture reagent.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure total drug
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Infliximab||HCA212||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody|
|Mouse anti Human IgG (Fc) CH2 Domain:HRP||MCA647P||C* E||0.2 mg|
|Recombinant Human TNF Alpha||PHP051||E FN WB||50 µg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra