YBX1 antibody | OTI11A7
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti YBX1 detects a band of approximately 49 kDa in A549 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human YBX1 (NP_004550) produced in E.coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000398 nuclear mRNA splicing, via spliceosome
- GO:0003690 double-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003697 single-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005689 U12-type spliceosomal complex
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010494 stress granule
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- GO:0051781 positive regulation of cell division
- GO:0070934 CRD-mediated mRNA stabilization
- GO:0070937 CRD-mediated mRNA stability complex
- GO:0071204 histone pre-mRNA 3'end processing complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up