VPS26A antibody | AB03/1G5
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti VPS26A
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti VPS26A antibody recognizes vacuolar protein sorting-associated protein 26A, also known as VPS26.
VPS26A interacts with VPS35 and VPS29 and to form the retromer complex, involved in recycling proteins via retrograde transport from endosomes to the trans-Golgi network (Lucas et al. 2016). In mammals, the orthalog of VPS26A is VPS26B, and the exact role of each within the retromer complex is yet to be eluded. Correct retromer function is important for neuronal health, and defects appear to contribute to pathogenesis of Parkinson's Disease and Alzheimer's Disease (Reitz 2017). VPS26A also appears to be involved with regulating the stemness of embryonic stem cells during neurogenesis (Choi et al. 2018).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti VPS26A detects a band of approximately 37 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-327 of human VPS26A
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up