Vesicle-fusing ATPase antibody | CD01/1F3
Mouse anti Vesicle-fusing ATPase
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Vesicle-fusing ATPase
|Mouse anti Vesicle-fusing ATPase antibody recognizes vesicle-fusing ATPase, also known as NEM-sensitive fusion protein (NSF). Vesicle-fusing ATPase is an ATPase that plays a role in vesicular traffic by associating with SNAP and the membrane-fusing SNARE proteins, forming the 20S complex important for membrane trafficking (Nishizaki et al. 2016). Vesicle-fusing ATPase in combination with SNAPs is able to disassemble the SNARE complex, leading to release of neurotransmitters and facilitating other membrane trafficking processes (Choi et al. 2018). In addition, vesicle-fusing ATPase is responsible for regenerating active SNAREs after fusion, ready for the next round of fusion. In neurons, inactivation of vesicle-fusing ATPase results in a huge buildup of Golgi fragments, transport vesicles, and late endosomes, followed by delayed neuronal death (Yuan et al. 2019). Defects in membrane trafficking have been reported in a range of human diseases including cancer, diabetes, neurodegenerative disorders, ciliopathies, and infections (Yoon et al. 2018).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti vesicle-fusing ATPase detects a band of approximately 80 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 500-744 of human vesicle-fusing ATPase
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up