Troponin T antibody
Mouse anti Troponin T (Cardiac)
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Troponin T
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti troponin T detects a band of approximately 40 kDa in human heart cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified native Troponin T protein from human cardiac tissue.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005523 tropomyosin binding
- GO:0005861 troponin complex
- GO:0008016 regulation of heart contraction
- GO:0030049 muscle filament sliding
- GO:0030172 troponin C binding
- GO:0031013 troponin I binding
- GO:0032780 negative regulation of ATPase activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0032781 positive regulation of ATPase activity
- GO:0051592 response to calcium ion
- GO:0055010 ventricular cardiac muscle tissue morphogenesis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up