Thymidylate Synthase antibody | OTI9H4
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti thymidylate synthase detects a band of approximately 30 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human thymidylate synthase (NP_001062) produced in SF9 cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006260 DNA replication
- GO:0000083 regulation of transcription involved in G1/S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004799 thymidylate synthase activity
- GO:0006206 pyrimidine base metabolic process
- GO:0006281 DNA repair
- GO:0046683 response to organophosphorus
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0046134 pyrimidine nucleoside biosynthetic process
- View More GO Terms
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up