TATA-BOX-BINDING Protein antibody | 830CT4.3.3
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TATA-box-binding protein detects a band of approximately 40 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified His-tagged TATA-box-binding protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005669 transcription factor TFIID complex
- GO:0005672 transcription factor TFIIA complex
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0006367 transcription initiation from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006368 transcription elongation from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006383 transcription from RNA polymerase III promoter
- GO:0008219 cell death
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016251 general RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0032568 general transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0070491 repressing transcription factor binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up