STAT5B antibody | 5B3
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti STAT5B
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti STAT5B detects a band of approximately 90 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant fragment of human STAT5B expressed in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000255 allantoin metabolic process
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006101 citrate metabolic process
- GO:0006103 2-oxoglutarate metabolic process
- GO:0006105 succinate metabolic process
- GO:0006107 oxaloacetate metabolic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006549 isoleucine metabolic process
- GO:0006573 valine metabolic process
- GO:0006600 creatine metabolic process
- GO:0006631 fatty acid metabolic process
- GO:0019530 taurine metabolic process
- GO:0032355 response to estradiol stimulus
- GO:0035259 glucocorticoid receptor binding
- GO:0046449 creatinine metabolic process
- GO:0060397 JAK-STAT cascade involved in growth hormone signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up