SRSF3 antibody | CD01/2F12
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti SRSF3 antibody recognizes serine/arginine-rich splicing factor 3, also known as SFRS3, SRP20.
SRSF3 is the smallest member of the SR family of proteins, and promotes RNA splicing by recruiting spliceosome components. In addition, SRSF3 appears to regulate cell proliferation by controlling the G2/M transition (Kumar et al. 2019), and achieves this by regulating expression of FOXM1 and two of its transcriptional targets, PLK1 and Cdc25B (Kuranaga et al. 2018). Via alternative splicing, the protein can promote cellular senescence which is important for preventing cancer and contributing to aging (Shen et al. 2019). SRSF3 has been suggested to be a proto-oncogene, and is overexpressed in a number of tumors including breast, colon, ovarian, cervical, bone cancer, and glioma (Song et al. 2020). SRSF3 is also essential for development of fertilized-competent oocytes (Vinh Do et al. 2018).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti SRSF3 antibody detects a band of approximately 23 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-164 of human SRSF3
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000398 nuclear mRNA splicing, via spliceosome
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006369 termination of RNA polymerase II transcription
- GO:0006406 mRNA export from nucleus
- GO:0031124 mRNA 3'-end processing
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up