SMAD4 antibody | 1B6
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SMAD4 detects a band of approximately 65 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant fragment of human SMAD4 expressed in E. coli
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001666 response to hypoxia
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0030616 transforming growth factor beta receptor, common-partner cytoplasmic mediator activity
- GO:0005813 centrosome
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007183 SMAD protein complex assembly
- GO:0010718 positive regulation of epithelial to mesenchymal transition
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010862 positive regulation of pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation
- GO:0030308 negative regulation of cell growth
- GO:0030509 BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0030511 positive regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0032444 activin responsive factor complex
- GO:0032909 regulation of transforming growth factor-beta2 production
- GO:0042177 negative regulation of protein catabolic process
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045892 negative regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0060021 palate development
- GO:0060391 positive regulation of SMAD protein import into nucleus
- GO:0060395 SMAD protein signal transduction
- GO:0070411 I-SMAD binding
- GO:0070412 R-SMAD binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up