RUNX3 antibody | 2B3
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RUNX3 detects a band of approximately 45 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant fragment of human RUNX3 (amino acids 186-252) expressed in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045786 negative regulation of cell cycle
- GO:0050680 negative regulation of epithelial cell proliferation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up